Thursday, August 14, 2008

Favorite Child


I thought it would be appropriate to have my first post about my favorite youngest child. This summer, my favorite youngest child came for a visit with her family. Denise and her family came out in June for a week along with their wonderful chocolate lab, Barcleigh. What a wonderful time Bob and I had with them all. Denise is truly the most wonderful daughter a mother could ask for. All my kids are just like her. She is so funny, and smart, and pretty, and creative, kind, loving, giving...oh I could go on and on. .. But I better not because then I would be writing a book about all of my other favorite children.....like Cindy my favorite 1st., then Rob my favorite son, and of course my favorite middle daughter Wendy....I will make a long story short and tell you I love them all, and their children and dogs.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Oh Mom, that is soooo sweet that you posted about me first. I just love you too. You and Dad mean the world to me. Thanks for showing us a wonderful time while we were there on vacation. Next time try not to tell me how much more you love me than the others... xoxo

Diana said...

I feel the SAME way about Denise;-)
Welcome to the world of BLOGGING!!!

Denise said...

OMG....MOM, you changed my post! That is so wrong...Don't be afraid to let the others know your true feelings for me. Belive me, they already know I'm the favoirte.

Barb said...

Marge - Wow am I ever impressed. Gorgeous job and wonderful content. Gee, you feel about your kids the way I feel about your kids, oops I mean my kids. Well, I guess I love 'em all.
Good job.