Wednesday, September 3, 2008







HAPPY SEPTEMBER TO ALL MY BLOGGER GROUPIES






I can't believe that Labor Day has come and gone, reminds me of that song " where have all the flowers gone" I'm looking out at the tomato plants that I started from seed, I'll post a picture, lol....I don't think I'll be eating any tomato's this year, well, I did get a late start at planting, and then we never saw rain till Aug. Everyday I give Shimee our budgie bird fresh food and will put the old seed out for the birds and here is a picture of two doves I just took.



I am still working and learning a little more about blogging each day, someday I just may surprise you with an exciting page..:)

1 comment:

Denise said...

Now you got the hang of it. :) I see your plants didn't get any bigger since we left in June. I like the green blog and I'm glad you figured out the photo thing. xoxo