Governor Sarah Palins Rally
That's what I did yesterday, I went to the Rally. Up before dawn and out the house at 5:30am. Arrived at Angie and Dereks a bit early, LIKE 6:00am. Which is a surprise since I am not a morning person... "SRY" I got there so early Angie/Derek... I think I woke them. :( They live real close to the SS Field so we just walked over, no fuss with the parking. It was a chilly morning and just as Sarah Palin finished up her speech it started to drizzle, timing was great because on the drive back home it really rained but not for long. My camera light came on saying change battery, so I was unable to zoom in, because when I did the camera would turn off. I do carry extra batteries in my camera case, but I left that behind in my car so I could put the camera in my purse...That's kinda the story of my life.
Soooooooo if you look real hard you can see Gov.Palin and her family..
No comments:
Post a Comment