Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy October!!! " Blogger Friends"

Hard to believe that Oct is here, the flowers are at their best, just waiting for that cold front to come in (tonight) :) We here in Colorado are very lucky if we don't get a freeze before now, I can remember many times coming back home from one of Bob's golf tournament in early September only to find my flowers bit the dust from one night of a cold spell, and then would have beautiful weather for another couple of months.The saying here in Colorado is that one can see the four seasons all in one day....
Friday we had a nice visit from our niece Angie with her adorable daughter Cassidy.
Cassidy loves her Uncle Bob, those of you in the family KNOW WHY...Lots of treats,and getting a little excitement started...Well, Cassidy had a great time with the garden hose, both Angie and I looked like we wet our pants. Mr BBB was getting a kick out of it all till I told Cassidy to get Uncle Bob, to which she did a good job. You know how that goes once the antagonist gets whipped by a two year old,the game is over...lol
Update on the one arm bandit....He still has to wear his sling for two more weeks. That does not stop the man, he's painting the house with one hand and is starting it from the bottom up, hoping that he will be out of the sling soon to be able to climb the ladder again..PLEASE do not turn him in...I need his social security check....lol
A quote that I found while stalking another blogger; ......I liked it, so passing it along.
Whether it is the Best of time or the Worst of time, It is the Only time we have.

No comments: