Mom...that was really neat. You just blow me away with your blogging skills. If I send you photos of me and Diana could you do the same? LOL....I know Diana will read this so maybe she will make one of us. ;)
So far I have no idea what I am doing, but I don't want to be left out with no blog at all. So bare with me, I'm an ole lady on social security...
I am a wife, Mother, Nan, and Great-grandmother. Ten grandchildren five girls and five boys and one Great-grand-daughter. I also am a Nan to seven Grand-doggers, oh yes and a Mother to Budgie Bird "Shimee"
(I'm a lucky Gal)
3 comments:
If you click on the picture it will tell you where we were
Mom...that was really neat. You just blow me away with your blogging skills. If I send you photos of me and Diana could you do the same? LOL....I know Diana will read this so maybe she will make one of us. ;)
You need to show me how to do this so I can make a slide on me and my best friend Pam;-)
I am sooo IMPRESSED with you!!!
Post a Comment