
Today is your birthday, "nineteen years old" to me it was just like yesterday when you were yelling from across the street through the screen door...Nana nana! I can still hear it in my thoughts. Pop and I have a lot of wonderful memories of all our trips visiting with you, Italy,Washington, Alaska, Florida it is nice to see you grow up into such a fine young man, and must add a Heck of a good looking one
Hope your day is Birthday Great, Wonderful, Fun, and all of your 19th year is the same.
We Love YOu Lots
Nan and Pop

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Robby!!! I also remember when you were so young. You and Caitlin were best little buds. I hope you have a FANTASTIC year with lots of wonderful adventures! We love you! xoxo Aunt Denise
Very nice mom. You are a true techie. I don't remember seeing my birthday.
Post a Comment