Well my neck hurts from tilting it to watch it sidewise but that was the funnest thing..I love the HORN!! I hope in a FEW short years when I am 70 I look as good as you do (I wish I did NOW) and your SPUNK!!! I know where Denise gets it from and that is what I love about her so much!!! I am glad you had a GREAT BIrthday!!!
MOM...you are wonderful and I love the video!! It was perfect timeing that I called in when you were showing the book I made!!! HOW WEIRD WAS THAT! I Love You the most! xoxo
So far I have no idea what I am doing, but I don't want to be left out with no blog at all. So bare with me, I'm an ole lady on social security...
I am a wife, Mother, Nan, and Great-grandmother. Ten grandchildren five girls and five boys and one Great-grand-daughter. I also am a Nan to seven Grand-doggers, oh yes and a Mother to Budgie Bird "Shimee"
(I'm a lucky Gal)
2 comments:
Well my neck hurts from tilting it to watch it sidewise but that was the funnest thing..I love the HORN!! I hope in a FEW short years when I am 70 I look as good as you do (I wish I did NOW) and your SPUNK!!! I know where Denise gets it from and that is what I love about her so much!!!
I am glad you had a GREAT BIrthday!!!
MOM...you are wonderful and I love the video!! It was perfect timeing that I called in when you were showing the book I made!!! HOW WEIRD WAS THAT! I Love You the most! xoxo
Post a Comment