Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday's this month goes out to Gloria, Mayumi, Elisa...Hope your year ahead is a Celebration of goodness everyday!!! Yesterday we all got together with Amy, She is Mayumi's Mom. Vicky and Kevin Rob Bob and I had a great real Japanese dinner, Amy you are a great cook! Amy has the cutest little dog who's name is Shachi which means goodness in Japanese.I'm enclosing this little clip of Shachi who I believe fell in love with Bob.:)

It sure was nice to have you home for a week Rob, it went by so fast, enjoyed looking at houses with you, It was hard to come back to the hood.:)Safe trip to you. I'm off on my long awaited vacation to visit with Cindy and gang....
Going to publish this and hope I don't spot any of those little spelling errors that I always seem to find after I have posted...oh well

2 comments:

Denise said...

HAHAHAHA that is too funny. I think that the dog thought dad's head was her long lost brother. How funny!

Diana said...

I think she thought his head was her long lost boyfriend:)