IT's been a while since I have posted a blog so this is my news. I have now turned into that little ole lady that has to draw on her lips and has way too much rouge....yep Went to pick up my prescription glasses the other day (I had lost the old glasses for the hundredth time while visiting with Cindy) Well the lady gave me the mirror to look into..."Oh MY" the lips were all over the place...lol... I remember after my cataract surgery and seeing all those wrinkles, I was in shock. I think its Gods way of of help us vain ladies while getting older.
Was down at Cindy's in SC.for about three weeks. I had a wonderful time, we spent half our time at the beach house, eating at a different restaurant everyday, what a way to live! just like little Piglet, now we are Swine's.
My grandchildren are young adults now, Evan and Taylor have their own car and Alley just got her permit. I think that is nine out of ten grand kids driving, Just Elisa left to drive. Well, that is if my children don't have any more babies,:)
I'm going to enclose a couple of video clips from my trip, I tried to make a movie of the trip to put on but it failed to finish, guess it was way to long.
That video was taken on Mother's Day. The next one is dog day at the beach, the dogs are allowed to be on the beach untill ten/am. Dog lovers takes advantage of it...I think it is just allowed till the end of May.
This next one is all of us having lunch, you may notice Evan has a Mohawk haircut,"No he is not moving to my hood" All the baseball team did it for the playoffs, Mohawk or not he sure is a handsome fellow. Alley and Taylor both have natural curls and they spend hours straighting their hair...go figure...
Just want to end this post saying that I sure was disappointed that Adam Lambert didn't win the American Idol.
Happy May everyone.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You have 2 grandkids not driving yet...Conner is just 14. :) The kids look soooooo much older, but Cindy and Malc look the same! Good looking kids!!!
Post a Comment