Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy happy mid summer..Hot hot and hotter. But before you know it fall will be here, time is going by so very quickly, they say that happens when you get older, but it's scary when you hear the young ones saying it.
This year we had two Graduates in the Family, Evan who lives in South Carolina and Daveen who lives in Minnesota. Congratulations to both of you! Now they are off to Collage. I will post pictures of my trips of both MN. and SC. and summer up till now.
I am posting this Blog while I am enjoying visiting Denise and Family in Indiana, Denise loves to shop and so do I, even though I don't buy much. We did a trip to Chicago to see Caitlin swim in a meet, than after breakfast and a visit with the girls we did about three hours in Iketa, a Swedish three story store , it was fun! I will post those pictures when I get home to Colorado has I left my usb port cord at home and not able to download pictures from camera....
Bob is doing really great now that he is on a sleep apnea machine at night, he has ever so much more energy now,as you will see in the pictures I post.
Rob is up in Alaska getting the familys winter catch of salmon, Mayumi and Elisa were up with him for two weeks, Elisa got to visit with her past friends at summer camp..She had a blast. Mayumi is enjoying the summer off from Collage.
Me, well I have been to SC twice this year and then MN. and am now in IN. so I keep very busy, thats the way I like it! I am thankful for my good health thus far...


No comments: