Its been so long since I have posted on my blog, but am going to put a few photo's from visits throughout the year.
First of all if anyone looks at my blog I wish for you good Health and Happiness for the coming New year.
No trips for me this past year, but that’s OK, I have had my share.:) Bob had knee surgery and is doing very well, it took no time at all for him to heal.
I have seen all my girls this year, Wendy Denise and Cindy, Rob and Mayumi live close by so we see them often. Cindy is currently staying with me and I am enjoying her company along with Simon granddogger. Taylor is going to Collage in Bolder CO. now so we get to see her more often..Daveen also started collage this year in MN. we did get to see her this summer and had a nice visit. Next year Ally and Conner should start Collage, then there will be Elisa the straggler, and that should be in three more years.. Caitlin will finished four years this coming summer, then will stay in IL. for Grad school. Rob and Beth were here this summer and the four great-grandchildren, we had a great time with the little ones. Evan came for Thanksgiving, he is such a handsome young man, and too are all of my grandsons and every bit as nice. Ally was just here for a pre Christmas visit, it was nice to see her, she was also here in Aug. for another short visit..She has a part time job and it keep her busy..
My big OHHA moment was I bought myself a new bed and its hard to leave it in the morning:) It is an adjustable bed, so in the morning I raise up the head of the bed and then raise the foot of the bed, get the blood circulating in the legs and feels so good!!! then I watch the morning news..Just getting myself ready for old age.. I know I am not old yet because I still have a good appetite and they tell me when you get old you lose your appetite...not there yet!
Most of the pictures I'm sure you have seen on face book, but for those of you who are not I hope you enjoy just a little of my busy summer.
Oh my! I just went into my slide show site and it is closing down and I am not able to upload my pictures to make a slideshow, so I will post this and in the mean time I will go search the net for another slide show site that I can use..Should anyone know of an easy one ...let me know. I hope they don't take all the ones I added ot this blogger post off...I will be MAD...
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It looks like you're old slide shows are gone too. I wonder what happened to the site...
Post a Comment