Monday, September 8, 2014

Its been so long since I have been in my blog, It saddens me that I lost all the pictures I put on a slide site that went under and under went all my pictures. What I am so Happy about is that the Pictures of Rob T and the children are still on, That was the last time Rob came with his family, he then came once more shortly after with Jayce for son Rob's 50th birthday. It's been a year today since Rob passed, its been a hard day for me and for Wendy, bless her heart, I feel so sad that I am not with her, she has been sending me pictures throughout the day of past times. I am not sure if Bob realizes its been a year, but it doesn't matter because I am sure like us we think of him everyday, its just something you do when you miss someone so dear to your heart. The kidddies had so much fun that day with Rob chucking one the driveway, he was a kid himself when he was with his children' Rob being the only grandchild for 7 years got a lot of love and attention, and had the most picture of him of any child I know. I wish I could send a email to him and tell him I see picture of his children on facebook and they look happy and healthy, Jayce started school this week, and little Grayson is his clone, Ella's grandpa came to visit all the way from MN. on his motorcycle, pretty good for someone older. I know he was a comforting part in Robs life when he was at his low point. Little Miss Ella is eight now and loves to sing and dance. I always see so many poems that say If I could only spend one more day with you, but I want to say is I was so blessed to have had many days with ROB. Even the annoying ones! I truly know how much I was loved by Rob, and that makes me a lucky Nan.

No comments: