Monday, September 8, 2008






Happy Monday,


I am so excited, a email came to me with a picture of Ella my great granddaughter, now I have something to put on my blog. What can I say, when one is 69yrs. there is not to much to blog about. Well, I don't want you to think I just sat in my rocking chair all weekend, it was a little better than that. I did have a pretty good weekend, my friend Gloria had a baby shower Sat. afternoon, it was fun, we played games and had lots of great food, I tell you, the Mother to be sure received a lot of very nice presents, the baby to be is a girl and so there was a lot of pink and frills. Little girls are so sun to buy for.


Sat. evening was our usual Scrabble and Cribbage night, I won one of each. Sunday Bob and I had a lunch date....lol...to Toco Bell. I think we both paid the price afterwords. We were buying groceries at the Commissary and they have a food court there.


Tomorrow BBB " Big Bad Bob is having surgery on his left shoulder for a big tear he got from falling out of the tree....I tell you Bob needs to hurry up and turn 71, because his 70th year was full of bangs bumps and lumps. Well, Blogger friends soon 6 AM will be here so will catch you all later..

No comments: