A update on BBB...
Bob is doing very well after his operation. The first thing he wanted was food, so right there and then I knew he was doing well. I think the ride home was harder for him than the operation, he just hates being in the passenger side of the car while I am the driver...lol... I love it!!
I did offer to cook, but no, he want two double quarter pounders , large fries and onion rings from Mc Donald's. Yikes! well, he ate it all, minus the onion rings, they didn't sell them... Bob is a fast food junkie.
Now the healing time begins.

3 comments:
I was like your McDonalds has ONION RINGS!!! I was so jealous then I read that yours did not either. Glad to hear he is doing well!!!
That's a nice photo of the old man. Maybe now he will stop climbing trees! Feel better dad...I love ya!
I am glad that Rob is doing well. He sure looks happy in the picture--you must have taken it after the McDonald's hamburgers. I hope the recovery process goes well. I prescribe more fast food. It helps everything.
Post a Comment