A busy summer this year...lots of pictures to share with you...sure hope you enjoy!!
If you point your mouse over the flowers it will stop the slide and tell you who they are...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Well, it must be true....talent and beauty come every other generation....Alley and Elisa are both beautiful girls and talented cake decorators. I can't believe how old they (WE) are getting! Love your blogs Mom! XOXO
So far I have no idea what I am doing, but I don't want to be left out with no blog at all. So bare with me, I'm an ole lady on social security...
I am a wife, Mother, Nan, and Great-grandmother. Ten grandchildren five girls and five boys and one Great-grand-daughter. I also am a Nan to seven Grand-doggers, oh yes and a Mother to Budgie Bird "Shimee"
(I'm a lucky Gal)
1 comment:
Well, it must be true....talent and beauty come every other generation....Alley and Elisa are both beautiful girls and talented cake decorators. I can't believe how old they (WE) are getting!
Love your blogs Mom! XOXO
Post a Comment