... A few pictures that have come across my desk...
e
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Mirror mirror on the wall, will I grow up and be a blogger like me Mom after all? I love looking at your updates, Cindy always seems to steal the show....(or spends a lot of time with you)....is she your favorite? LOL. (I'm calling Denise) If this post goes through, only twenty something years until I have to start my blogging career. I love ya Mom, and all you do. XOXO Wendy
So far I have no idea what I am doing, but I don't want to be left out with no blog at all. So bare with me, I'm an ole lady on social security...
I am a wife, Mother, Nan, and Great-grandmother. Ten grandchildren five girls and five boys and one Great-grand-daughter. I also am a Nan to seven Grand-doggers, oh yes and a Mother to Budgie Bird "Shimee"
(I'm a lucky Gal)
1 comment:
Mirror mirror on the wall, will I grow up and be a blogger like me Mom after all?
I love looking at your updates, Cindy always seems to steal the show....(or spends a lot of time with you)....is she your favorite? LOL. (I'm calling Denise)
If this post goes through, only twenty something years until I have to start my blogging career.
I love ya Mom, and all you do.
XOXO
Wendy
Post a Comment