Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Summer Everyone!!
Here are a few flip cam video's I took over the last month. I didn't edit them like I should have. :( It has been a busy time here at our home, Cindy and Alley were here, they both went up to Vail to get away from the summer heat of the South.
Then along came Rob, who is moving back here, now that he is retired. Closely followed by Mayumi and Elisa. We sure enjoyed seeing them all, and it will be nice to have Rob and Mayumi ans Elisa living close by.
Visiting now are my friend Doris and husband Bob. Doris and I go way back from teen years. The two Bob's played baseball on the same team, back in early 60's while stationed in the Air Force at Plattsburg NY.
Mr. O is sporting a new smile these days and has not stopped talking Air Force days of past for two days now. :)




2 comments:

Diana said...

Tell Bob I am on my way to get him after that DAZZLING smile he showed the world!!!
Love your updates as they make me smile:)

Angie said...

We had a great time with all of you! Thanks for the invite...it's so nice to have family close by. Love you!